Inmarsat Oceana 400
Oceana 400 is a complete slimline satellite terminal that allows connection to the Inmarsat network for maritime applications. The Oceana 400 terminal is supplied with the ISD710 Maritime Antenna (Active) to provide a complete integrated solution that is ready for use anytime. Purposely designed for maritime applications, the Oceana 400 is IP53 rated making the terminal suitable for onboard solutions and allowing a reliable service to be available anytime.
The Oceana 400 is designed to operate with the Inmarsat "FleetPhone" service to provide reliable voice and data communication services for those working or sailing outside of cellular coverage. The "FleetPhone" service provides low cost voice services allowing phone calls to be charged to the vessel or a prepay card account, Data transmits simple text emails with small attachments, and SMS messages can be sent and received.
The Oceana 400 also features an intelligent RJ11/POTS interface, enabling connection of up to 5 standard corded/cordless phones or integration to a PABX system. It can support cable runs of up to 600m (2000ft) and incorporates intelligence to support standard ring, busy and dial tones. The terminal is wall mountable and comes with a wall mounting plate or desk mountable.The USB data access allows configuration of the terminal and quick connection of a laptop or computer to have data connection, providing access to the laptop or computer to satellite connectivity.
- High quality enclosure
- High quality design, IP53 rating
- POTS/RJ11 interface, cable runs up to 600m
- Voice,SMS, SDB and circuit Switched data capable
- USB data interfaced
- 10-32V DC power input
- AC plug pack included 110/240 input
- Basic SMS via Falcon application (Via USB port)
- Active marine Grade fixed site anntena included in Kit
- Support optional active vehicular magnetik or bolt Anntenas.
In The Box :
- Oceana 400 Terminal
- ISD710 Maritime Anntena (Active)
- 110-240V AC Plug pack
- 10-32V DC Power cable & USB cable
- 2 x screws for wall mounting
- User manual book