Inmarsat BGAN Explorer 510
BGAN EXPLORER 510 TERMINAL SATELIT INMARSAT YANG BISA DIGUNAKAN UNTUK KOMUNIKASI VOICE, SMS DAN DATA INTERNET
The EXPLORER 510 is the smallest ever EXPLORER BGAN and the ideal combination of performance and portability. Smaller than a standard laptop and weighing less than 1.4 kg, the Explorer 510 BGAN satellite terminal is easy to carry along when travelling the world. It supports your need for performance and provides simultaneous high quality voice and broadband Internet access at speeds up to 464 kbps. Built-in wi-fi allows easy connectivity from portable devices and the Explorer Apps enable you to make satellite phone calls via your SmartPhone. Connect an optional LTE Modem and turn the 510 into a communications SmartHub to use cellular when available and the Inmarsat BGAN network when out of cellular range.
EXPLORER 510 is easy to set-up and to operate. The user interface is intuitive and can be accessed from your PC or any kind of smart device.
With the EXPLORER Connect App you can use your smart device to make calls or easily access the internet even in areas with no terrestrial or cellular coverage. The EXPLORER Connect App with a SIP softphone is available on Android and IOS.
The 510 is durable with magnesium casing, IP66 rating and an integrated battery pack - completely dust-tight and protected against powerful water jets and heavy seas. High Performance in a Compact, Rugged Package
The EXPLORER 510 can withstand severe environmental conditions such as humidity, dust, extreme weather and changing temperatures. It is small in size and fits easily into a backpack or similar.
- EXPLORER Connect App ( Use your SmartPhone to make phone calls or easily access the Internet via the BGAN network)
- SIP Softphone
- Terminal Access
- Pointing assistance
- Provides simultaneous high quality voice and internet access
- Supports WLAN and a USB host interface
- The EXPLORER 510 provides access to up to 464 kbps Standard data and 32, 64 and 128 kbps Streaming data and may be used for :
- Internet browsing
- Phone services (using WLAN or LAN)
- File transfers
- Video conference and Streaming
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) access to corporate servers